[ensembl-dev] ensembl compara : warning messages

Benoît Ballester benoit.ballester at inserm.fr
Thu Dec 12 17:04:13 GMT 2013

Hi everyone,

I am using the v73 API against databases (human + compara) installed on a local server.
I do not have all core databases on the server, and I use a registry conf file with just human and compara in it.

I get these warning messages (see below)
Could you please advice on how to turn them off please ? I am sure I am missing something obvious.

Thanks,

Ben

Cannot find the core database of 'pelodiscus_sinensis' in the Registry. Be aware that getting Core objects from Compara is not possible for this species at /cobelix/benoit/src/v73/ensembl-compara/modules/Bio/EnsEMBL/Compara/GenomeDB.pm line 444.
Cannot find the core database of 'xiphophorus_maculatus' in the Registry. Be aware that getting Core objects from Compara is not possible for this species at /cobelix/benoit/src/v73/ensembl-compara/modules/Bio/EnsEMBL/Compara/GenomeDB.pm line 444.
Cannot find the core database of 'mustela_putorius_furo' in the Registry. Be aware that getting Core objects from Compara is not possible for this species at /cobelix/benoit/src/v73/ensembl-compara/modules/Bio/EnsEMBL/Compara/GenomeDB.pm line 444.
Cannot find the core database of 'felis_catus' in the Registry. Be aware that getting Core objects from Compara is not possible for this species at /cobelix/benoit/src/v73/ensembl-compara/modules/Bio/EnsEMBL/Compara/GenomeDB.pm line 444.
Cannot find the core database of 'rattus_norvegicus' in the Registry. Be aware that getting Core objects from Compara is not possible for this species at /cobelix/benoit/src/v73/ensembl-compara/modules/Bio/EnsEMBL/Compara/GenomeDB.pm line 444.
Cannot find the core database of 'gallus_gallus' in the Registry. Be aware that getting Core objects from Compara is not possible for this species at /cobelix/benoit/src/v73/ensembl-compara/modules/Bio/EnsEMBL/Compara/GenomeDB.pm line 444.
Cannot find the core database of 'caenorhabditis_elegans' in the Registry. Be aware that getting Core objects from Compara is not possible for this species at /cobelix/benoit/src/v73/ensembl-compara/modules/Bio/EnsEMBL/Compara/GenomeDB.pm line 444.
Cannot find the core database of 'anas_platyrhynchos' in the Registry. Be aware that getting Core objects from Compara is not possible for this species at /cobelix/benoit/src/v73/ensembl-compara/modules/Bio/EnsEMBL/Compara/GenomeDB.pm line 444.
Cannot find the core database of 'ficedula_albicollis' in the Registry. Be aware that getting Core objects from Compara is not possible for this species at /cobelix/benoit/src/v73/ensembl-compara/modules/Bio/EnsEMBL/Compara/GenomeDB.pm line 444.

--
Benoît Ballester, PhD
Inserm U1090, TAGC