[ensembl-dev] interpro version

mag mr6 at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Dec 6 09:08:11 GMT 2013

Hi Olivier,

Interpro is used as an external reference in Ensembl and is hence not
updated every release for every species.

Typically, human will be updated every release, mouse and zebrafish
every second release, and other species once in a year.

For release 74 released on Wednesday, we used Interpro version 43 to
update the following species:
human, mouse, sarcophilus_harrisii, otolemur_garnettii, equus_caballus,
pongo_abelii, ornithorhynchus_anatinus, monodelphis_domestica,
mustela_putorius_furo, xiphophorus_maculatus, macaca_mulatta,
tetraodon_nigroviridis, bos_taurus, anolis_carolinensis,
pan_troglodytes, gadus_morhua, loxodonta_africana, cavea_porcellus,
callithrix_jacchus, sus_scrofa, rattus_norvegicus, meleagris_gallopavo,
ailuropoda_melanoleuca, xenopus_tropicalis, nomascus_leucogenys,
myotis_lucifugus, oreochromis_niloticus

The full list can be seen in our news page
http://www.ensembl.org/info/website/news.html#cat-other
under the section External database references update.

Regards,
Magali