[ensembl-dev] CHEKCUMS truncated in /pub/current_mysql/ensembl_compara_73/

Thomas Maurel maurel at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Dec 4 07:21:47 GMT 2013

Hi Benoît,

Thank you for letting us know, I've regenerated the checksums file for you.
Sorry for the delay, the FTP site was quite busy with the new release coming out very soon and it took some time for the changes to reflect on the FTP website.

Cheers,
Thomas
On 3 Dec 2013, at 09:51, Benoît Ballester <benoit.ballester at inserm.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It seems that the Checksum file in /pub/current_mysql/ensembl_compara_73/ is truncated (contains only two files).
>
> 22854     5	ensembl_compara_73.sql.gz
> 57021 782053	homology.txt.gz
>

> While the checksums file in ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/release-72/mysql/ensembl_compara_72/ contains all the files
> eg:
> 26036    96	CAFE_gene_family.txt.gz
> 31691  6215	CAFE_species_gene.txt.gz
> 16621 16038293	conservation_score.txt.gz
> 54707 841719	constrained_element.txt.gz
> 27328 50818	dnafrag.txt.gz
> 06020   210	dnafrag_region.txt.gz
> 01570     1	domain.txt.gz
> 22872     1	domain_member.txt.gz
> 58180     6	ensembl_compara_72.sql.gz
> 31785     1	external_db.txt.gz
> 08449  8607	family.txt.gz
> 20364 118439	family_member.txt.gz
> 10393   278	gene_align.txt.gz
> 00441 107537	gene_align_member.txt.gz
> 00392 313359	gene_tree_node.txt.gz
> 36660 44519	gene_tree_node_attr.txt.gz
> [...]
>
> Could you please update this checksum for v73 ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ben
>
> --
> Benoît Ballester, PhD
> Inserm U1090, TAGC
> Campus de Luminy
> 13288 Marseille Cedex 9
> France
> +33 4 91 82 87 39

Thomas Maurel
Bioinformatician - Ensembl Production Team
European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton
Cambridge CB10 1SD