[ensembl-dev] pseudogenes in ensembl bacteria

Dan Staines dstaines at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Aug 28 16:12:55 BST 2013

On 08/28/2013 03:25 PM, Dan Staines wrote:

> Looks like the problem with the lookup file used by this script has
> recurred. I'll talk to the appropriate people and let you know.

OK, the problem has now been fixed (for unknowns reasons the lookup used
by this script was reverted to v17 databases, where these were absent).
This has now been fixed so the script should now see the genomes you
mention in your mail. Please try again and let me know if you have any
more problems.

--
Dan Staines, PhD
Technical Coordinator, Ensembl Genomes