[ensembl-dev] where to report annotation errors?

Laurent Gil lgil at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Aug 20 08:44:07 BST 2013

Dear Nicole,

Thank you for reporting this.
However you can see on the website that the phenotype "Hereditary
insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis" comes from dbSNP_ClinVar:
http://www.ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/Variation/Phenotype?v=rs6339

You can see the corresponding page on ClinVar:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/clinvar/RCV000030667/

The variation set "ph_omim" lists all the variations which have at least
one entry in OMIM, that's why you had access to this variation rs6339
and then all its associated phenotypes in Ensembl Variation.

Best regards,

Laurent