[ensembl-dev] Custom Track

Shyamasree Saha saha at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Aug 19 15:01:19 BST 2013

Hi Ensembl Team
I am trying to use your custom track facility and what i understand, if
I login before uploading my data, my data will remain there and in
future if I "login" I should be able to see my data. But what happen is,
if I upload my data after logging in and then log out, after that even
if do not login, I can see my data, "if" I go to example region of same
organism from same browser. To me it seems like, some cookie/session
being saved or something. Can you kindly enlighten me in this regard,
please?

Thanks
Shyama

--