[ensembl-dev] Condel Plugin not working for VEP 71

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Apr 17 13:52:48 BST 2013

Hi Guillermo,

I'd guess you haven't got your configuration set up properly.

If you have your plugins in the default directory (which it looks like
you do), you need to edit the file:

$HOME/.vep/Plugins/config/Condel/config/condel_SP.conf

so that the condel.dir parameter points to the Condel config
directory, I'm guessing in your case something like:

condel.dir='/home/likewise-open/SGNET/gmarco/.vep/Plugins/config/Condel/'

Regards

Will