[ensembl-dev] Exception when retrieving UTR feature from transcript...

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Apr 15 16:03:37 BST 2013

Hey Steve,

Very sorry about this. Yes you are right this code should be checking if there is a coordinate to convert. I've pushed the fix into HEAD and 71. If you update your API you should see a marked improvement. If you cannot update then your solution is the same as what I have had to do.

As for why I believe it's an issue with anything that doesn't have a translation (hence cannot have any kind of 5' or 3' feature). So you can continue in the same vein ATMO

All the best,

Andy