[ensembl-dev] ensembl API get 3'UTR sequence from gene list

Kieron Taylor ktaylor at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Apr 9 10:41:08 BST 2013

Dear Olivier,

Perhaps you can send us the first five identifiers you are reading in
from 'gene_test.txt'? It would also be useful if you can provide any
errors or warnings that appear during the running of your script.

The mailing list will probably reject any attachment, so please include
the data in-line. This will help us a great deal in determining the
nature of your problem.

--
Kieron Taylor PhD.
Ensembl Core team

On 09/04/2013 10:07, Olivier armant wrote:
> Dear Ensembl API support,
>
> I want to get back the 3'UTR sequence from an array of genes defined
by their stable id. The script I am using is below. I only get back the
first hit and then get stuck. Could you please explain me why this does
not work?