[ensembl-dev] Wrong file in Ensembl Fungi

Shyamasree Saha saha at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Sep 28 12:04:11 BST 2012

Dear Developer
It might not concern you, but please forward this to right people. I was
trying to download dna sequence of Aspergillus nidulans from
http://fungi.ensembl.org/info/data/ftp/index.html ( this file
Aspergillus_nidulans.ASM14920v1.15.dna.toplevel.fa.gz
<ftp://ftp.ensemblgenomes.org/pub/fungi/release-15/fasta/aspergillus_nidulans/dna/Aspergillus_nidulans.ASM14920v1.15.dna.toplevel.fa.gz>
). I was hoping for chromosome annotations as file above it shows
chromosome. I guess by mistake wrong file has been put there, as it has
contigs. If I am wrong please correct me, and little bit explanation
will really helpful.

Many Thanks
Shyama

--