[ensembl-dev] Definition of VIEW `attrib_type_view`

Dan Staines dstaines at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Oct 26 06:45:32 BST 2012

Hmm, a couple of odd things here. Firstly, this kind of thing used to be
a problem due to how the .sql files were created, but now we should be
creating these with mysqldump -d so all should be in the correct order.
For some rteason, this doesn't seem to have happened here, which I need
to investigate.

Secondly, this view and the corresponding table shouldn't be here as
they're not part of the core schema and instead come from the master
production database. I'll investigate and let you know.