[ensembl-dev] Retrieve sequence coverage data for strain (resequencing results)

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Oct 10 12:04:05 BST 2012

Hi Jason,

The seq() method on strain_slice should serve you fine - this is all
that the web site is using to generate those views (along with methods
relating to the variants to provide clickable links for them).

If you add the "with coverage" flag, i.e. call $strain_slice->seq(1)
it will take into account read coverage also.

Cheers

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation