[ensembl-dev] [Ensembl-variation] Bio::EnsEMBL::Variation::TranscriptVariationAllele

Sarah Hunt seh at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Nov 21 14:13:16 GMT 2012

Hi Sung,

Did you pick up the new API version by CVS checkout? If so, can you
try checking out a new version to a different location and see if you
still have this problem.

Also - there is no need to send queries to the variation team as well
as dev at ensembl.org. We all receive the messages to dev at ensembl.org, so
this is the only address you need use.

Best wishes,

Sarah