[ensembl-dev] Difference in output file of VEP script of different version

Neeba Dijo neebasebastian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 10:29:05 GMT 2012

Hi Team.

Currently I am running the VEP script version 2.6

I got an output file of size nearly 90 million bytes

Previously I run the same the input file with VEP script of version 2.2 and
I got the output of file of size ~ 20 million.

Can you please explain why this much difference in the size of file?

Currently i am using the ensmble db of version 68 and previously I used 64.
Is that cause the difference  in the size of output file?
--
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Neeba Sebastian*