[ensembl-dev] REST service

Rhoda Kinsella rhoda at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Nov 9 12:04:47 GMT 2012

Hi Sébastien
The External attribute section of Biomart contains all the cross references that you can get via REST. These can be classed as synonyms or external references. You should be able to obtain the same information from both resources. I hope that is clear, but if you have an example query, I am happy to illustrate this.
Regards
Rhoda