[ensembl-dev] VEP HGVS issue

Sarah Hunt seh at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Nov 7 17:24:37 GMT 2012

Hi Stuart,

There's a web interface to our cvs repository, which would be the
easiest place to check for changes to specific modules:

http://cvs.sanger.ac.uk/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/ensembl-variation/?root=ensembl

though it is probably quicker to just re-install the latest branch to
pick up all updates than start looking through there. Bug fixes are
checked into the latest branch and the API tarball updated.

Of course - we are always interested to get feedback if you do hit problems!

Best wishes,

Sarah