[ensembl-dev] Attaching a BedGraph, any help WBVMA

Andrew Tikhonov andrew at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Nov 7 11:25:04 GMT 2012

Dear Ens-Dev

	I'm attaching a BedGraph of the following sort. However the Ensembl is a bit reluctant. Any idea what's happing ?

browser position X:99883667-99890743
#	300 base wide bar graph, autoScale is on by default == graphing
#	limits will dynamically change to always show full range of data
#	in viewing window, priority = 20 positions this as the second graph
#	Note, zero-relative, half-open coordinate system in use for bedGraph format
track type=bedGraph name="BedGraph Format" description="BedGraph format"
    visibility=full color=200,100,0 altColor=0,100,200 priority=20
X 99883667 99884983 1291.34511805323
X 99885756 99885863 353.561349266932
X 99887482 99887565 117.853783088977
X 99888402 99888536 261.039536003965
X 99888928 99889026 139.197316098987
X 99890175 99890249 128.141167143921
X 99890555 99890743 215.224186342204

	EnsEMBL:

> 	Thank you. Your file uploaded successfully
> 	File uploaded: TEST (BED file, Homo sapiens)
>
> 	Region visibility=full:0-100000 does not exist.
>
> 	None of the features in your file could be mapped to the Homo sapiens genome.
>
> 	Please check that you have selected the right species.

Regards,
Andrew