[ensembl-dev] Biomart Genomic Coding Start/End

Rhoda Kinsella rhoda at ebi.ac.uk
Thu May 24 10:33:30 BST 2012

Hi Beat,
I'm afraid not as this would involve a partial re-build which takes
time and the production cycle for the next release has already begun.
As a workaround, it is possible to get these scores from the Ensembl
gene mart. See known bugs item here: http://www.ensembl.info/contact-us/known-bugs/
. I hope that helps.
Regards
Rhoda