[ensembl-dev] VEP annotation V2.2 and --most_severe

Fiona Cunningham fiona at ebi.ac.uk
Wed May 23 18:32:35 BST 2012

 Dear Salih,

Apologies, I'm not sure if I followed exactly what you want to do
here. Would this be equivalent to doing something like a 'diff' on the
2 different output files? Maybe this would solve your problem.

Best wishes,

Fiona

Fiona Cunningham
Ensembl Coordinator, Ensembl Variation Project Leader.
EMBL-EBI, Genome Campus, Hinxton, UK
www.ensembl.org || www.lrg-sequence.org
fiona at ebi.ac.uk   || t: +44 1223 494612