[ensembl-dev] Homology Member - schema change

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Fri May 18 15:42:18 BST 2012

Hi,

I should make a point that those core changes did occur but the declaration was not updated as handed over. Apologies.

Andy

Andrew Yates                   Ensembl Core Software Project Leader
EMBL-EBI                       Tel: +44-(0)1223-492538
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus   Fax: +44-(0)1223-494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD, UK         http://www.ensembl.org/