[ensembl-dev] Upgrade the mail-list

Dan Sheppard ds23 at sanger.ac.uk
Tue May 8 15:37:23 BST 2012

Hi Duarte,

One useful way of searching the list is via google search of the
archives like this query string:

site:lists.ensembl.org VEP

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site%3Alists.ensembl.org+VEP

For exportable and backupable archives, you can go here:

http://lists.ensembl.org/pipermail/dev/

Have you discovered our videos,

http://www.youtube.com/user/EnsemblHelpdesk

blog,

http://www.ensembl.info/

and FAQ pages?

http://www.ensembl.org/info/website/help/index.html

(I don't, myself, tend to have strong opinions on platforms, and I'm
certainly not speaking as a representative of the Ensembl team here, but
if you're feeling like you'd like to engage more with Ensembl, -- which
is great, -- you might find some of these things interest you).

Dan.