[ensembl-dev] VEP Frequency annotation

Duarte Molha Duarte.Molha at ogt.co.uk
Fri May 4 16:47:55 BST 2012

You are a Star!

Thank you :)

Duarte

-----Original Message-----
From: dev-bounces at ensembl.org [mailto:dev-bounces at ensembl.org] On Behalf Of Will McLaren
Sent: 04 May 2012 16:47
To: Ensembl developers list
Subject: Re: [ensembl-dev] VEP Frequency annotation

Hello again,

I've also added in some code which will appear in 2.5; the frequencies used to filter the data will appear in the Extra column under the key "FREQS".

You can access this in a plugin from the variation feature object:

my @freqs = @{$vf->{freqs}};

Only the population name and frequency is stored.

Hope this helps

Will