[ensembl-dev] a caching question?

Jay Humphrey jhumphre at ebi.ac.uk
Tue May 1 16:41:38 BST 2012

It was "External database type" until recently
http://cvs.sanger.ac.uk/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/ensembl-webcode/modules/EnsEMBL/Web/Component.pm?root=ensembl&r1=1.228&r2=1.229
I'm also positive that is the right place to change to column header.
Maybe you have an outdated instance running?  Kill all your apache/httpd
processes and double-check the server config (such as port number).