[ensembl-dev] question about compara in plants

Arnaud Kerhornou arnaud at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Mar 27 11:28:17 BST 2012

Hi Eduardo,

As for the fetch_by_method_link_type_species_set_name method, it can not
be used as it appears that there is no data in species_set_tag table. So
for the next release we will populate this table, to let users query EPO
data using this method.

As for the broken API links, someone is working on them, and they should get fixed today

All the best,
Arnaud