[ensembl-dev] where can I find the consequence_type terminology correspondence between term_types?

Pablo Marin-Garcia pablo.marin at uv.es
Thu Mar 22 22:12:48 GMT 2012

hello,

I would like to obtain a table with the correspondences between the
consequence_types used by the different term_types? Is there such a
table around?

 From the pdocs I see that ensembl can use 4 different term_types:
Ensembl display terms, label, Sequence Ontology and NCBI

--------------------
Bio::EnsEMBL::Variation::VariationFeature::consequence_type 	( 		)

   Arg [1]    : (optional) String $term_type
                VariationFeature. By default returns Ensembl display terms
                (e.g. 'NON_SYNONYMOUS_CODING'). $term_type can also be
'label'
                (e.g. 'Non-synonymous coding'), 'SO' (Sequence Ontology,
e.g.
                'non_synonymous_codon') or 'NCBI' (e.g. 'missense')
   Returntype : listref of strings
   Exceptions : none
   Status     : At Risk

---------------------------

Thanks.

Pablo Marin-Garcia, PhD
UNIDAD DE GENOTIPADO Y DIAGNOSTICO GENETICO
FUNDACIÓN INVESTIGACIÓN CLÍNICO DE VALENCIA-INCLIVA
Avda. BLASCO IBAÑEZ Nº 17
46010 VALENCIA
SPAIN

TELF. 963864976