[ensembl-dev] Disappeared Variation synonyms

Anja Thormann anja at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jun 29 16:58:39 BST 2012

Hello John,

I built a mapping file which maps ENSEMBL IDS to the respective rs IDs in our current rat variation database 67. Additionally, I put the source (ENSEMBL:celera,
ENSEMBL:STAR-4strain, ENSEMBL:STAR-gtype) in the mapping file. The file can  be found here: ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/databases/ensembl/snp/rat/rat_ENSEMBL_IDs.txt.gz.
Please let me know if you have any problems with the file.

Please notice that we are also working on providing HGVS names for all our variations for the next release.

Best regards,
Anja