[ensembl-dev] General feature 'projection' script?

Daniel Hughes dsth at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jun 28 10:14:08 BST 2012

generally, the most convenient means to i've found to do this for whole
database (10k+ genes/100k+ dna features) in-place transformations is to use
an assembly mapper directly to do the coordinate transformation and then
raw sql to update seq_region_id and positions.

dan.

Daniel S. T. Hughes M.Biochem (Hons; Oxford), Ph.D (Cambridge)
dsth at cantab.net
dsth at cpan.org