[ensembl-dev] Wrongly documented gene_adaptor method ?

PATERSON Trevor trevor.paterson at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Mon Jun 25 16:01:48 BST 2012

Cheers andy

using the gene->get_all_alt_alleles(),  then getting their slice and querying the exception type seems to do everything I need...

trevor

Trevor Paterson PhD
trevor.paterson at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Bioinformatics
The Roslin Institute
Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies
University of Edinburgh
Easter Bush
Midlothian
EH25 9RG
Scotland UK

phone +44 (0)131 651 9157

http://bioinformatics.roslin.ed.ac.uk/

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland with registration number SC005336
Disclaimer:This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are addressed. If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and inform the sender.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.