[ensembl-dev] Database names? show databases;

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jun 19 16:45:42 BST 2012

Hi Maury,

Sure thing a quick show databases for release 67 show databases like:

homo_sapiens_cdna_67_37
homo_sapiens_core_67_37
homo_sapiens_coreexpressionatlas_67_37
homo_sapiens_coreexpressionest_67_37
homo_sapiens_funcgen_67_37
homo_sapiens_otherfeatures_67_37
homo_sapiens_rnaseq_67_37
homo_sapiens_variation_67_37
homo_sapiens_vega_67_37

Should you want to view these yourself I would recommend firing up the mysql command line binary & executing a show databases on the server. The command is

mysql --host=ensembldb.ensembl.org --port=5306 --user=anonymous

Andy

Andrew Yates                   Ensembl Core Software Project Leader
EMBL-EBI                       Tel: +44-(0)1223-492538
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus   Fax: +44-(0)1223-494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD, UK         http://www.ensembl.org/