[ensembl-dev] Problem with DumpAlignedGenes.pl script

Harris, Ronald Alan rharris1 at bcm.edu
Wed Jun 13 22:40:53 BST 2012

Hi Kathryn and Stephen,

Thanks for helping me out with DumpAlignedGenes.pl. The scripts that both of you sent me now work, but there is another problem. According to the help, you can get alignments from multiple species using this:

[--set_of_species species1:species2:species3:...]

I ran both of your scripts with this command line

perl DumpAlignedGenes.pl --set_of_species "human:rat:mouse"

but I get this error (line numbers based on the script Kathryn sent):