[ensembl-dev] Inconsistencies in Variation/Utils/Constants.pm

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jul 17 20:01:27 BST 2012

Hi Michael,

The current live version of Ensembl is out of sync with the current
version of the SO.

This will be rectified in the next release of Ensembl, due in a couple of weeks.

The IDs with "X" in are temporary and artificial, for use in beta
development software. They will also be removed for Ensembl 68.

Cheers

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation