[ensembl-dev] Can I run an Ensembl site at non-root url path

Paul Flicek flicek at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jul 9 14:02:52 BST 2012

Hi Nick,

This is an appropriate question for the Ensembl-campus list which and a less appropriate question for the dev list which includes hundreds of subscribers around the world.

External people often have trouble understanding why we are asking the world when they expect that they people who will answer the question are working in the next office :)

Thanks,
Paul