[ensembl-dev] e67 mart builder files

Kiran Mukhyala mukhyala at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 06:40:55 BST 2012

Thanks Thomas for the mart builder files.

It looks like the Ensembl Mart building process has introduced usage of new
tables like MTMP_transcript_variation and MTMP_probestuff_helper, etc.
Would you please explain how to generate these tables? If its documented
anywhere, please do point me to it.

Thanks,
-Kiran