[ensembl-dev] Various errors with VEP

Levine, Adam a.levine at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jul 3 20:10:04 BST 2012

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your help.

I have updated to branch 67 and repeated all of the analyses. I now only have errors 1 and 4. Was it error 3 or error 4 that was corrected in branch 67?

I will segment my input file into small sections to try and identify the problematic variant(s) and will get back to you when I have this information.

Thank you again,

Adam

Adam P. Levine