[ensembl-dev] EnsemblBacteria data error ?

Eugene Kulesha ek at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jan 30 13:33:49 GMT 2012

Hi Daniel

first thing I'd suggest is to try and use the EBI search webservice (
the same that we use for Ensembl Bacteria )

change your Plugins.pm to look like the following

$SiteDefs::ENSEMBL_PLUGINS = [
'EnsEMBL::Mirror' => $SiteDefs::ENSEMBL_SERVERROOT.'/public-plugins/mirror',
'EnsEMBL::EnsemblBacteria' =>
$SiteDefs::ENSEMBL_SERVERROOT.'/eg-plugins/bacteria',
'EnsEMBL::EBEyeSearch' =>
$SiteDefs::ENSEMBL_SERVERROOT.'/eg-plugins/ebeye-search',
'EnsEMBL::EnsemblGenomes' =>
$SiteDefs::ENSEMBL_SERVERROOT.'/eg-plugins/common',
'EnsEMBL::Memcached' =>
$SiteDefs::ENSEMBL_SERVERROOT.'/public-plugins/memcached',
'EnsEMBL::Ensembl' =>
$SiteDefs::ENSEMBL_SERVERROOT.'/public-plugins/ensembl',
];

and make sure you have eg-plugins/ebeye-search checked out

once restarted you should get a result identical to the on on
bacteria.ensembl.org

let me know if it is the case ..
cheers