[ensembl-dev] EnsemblBacteria data error ?

陈岗 danielchen06 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 09:06:07 GMT 2012

Hi All

My Ensembl Bacteria mirror (release-12) has a retrieval problem. I can get
some hits by gene name search, but the related links show Internal Server
Error.

The error massage following:

 [error] Can't locate object method "feature_Slice" via package
"Bio::EnsEMBL::ArchiveStableId" at
/home/ensembl_bacteria/eg-plugins/bacteria/modules/EnsEMBL/Web/Object/Gene.pm
line 87.\n, referer:
http://192.168.10.62:8899/e_coli_k12/Search/Results?species=e_coli_k12;idx=;q=argp

I guess it's some kind of data problem. There are some data lost or
dropped, but their ID still exits. For example, search gene argp (E.coli
k-12), my mirror returns 18 hits, however just one of them can display
valid gene summary page. EnsemblBacteria official web only returns 1
result. It looks like there are 17 'junk' IDs live in my database.

Dose anyone know the reason or solution ?
Thanks

Daniel Chen
--
TILSI
Taicang Institute For Life Science Information