[ensembl-dev] VEP regulatory cache

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Dec 5 11:59:01 GMT 2012

Hello,

The most crucial thing is the API, as this is where the majority of the
code resides.

The script itself basically just parses your command line flags and sets up
database connections etc.

If you have something tagged as 2.6 then chances are that it is 2.6 -
perhaps the download is pointing to the wrong place. Are you downloading
from the Download page of the documentation or from CVS?

Will