[ensembl-dev] mRNA abundance per exon question

Jerry Li jli94080 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 02:15:16 BST 2012

Dear Thibaut and Ensembl dev community,
    My sincere gratitute for your help.  I took your advice and now I'm
able to map RNAseq gene ids to EntrezGene ids.

I need to ask one more big favor from you.  Has any of you tried retrieving
mRNA abundance information on a per Exon or per Transcript basis from
RNAseq?  I have read through the Ensembl API Core documentation and
tutorial but still have no clue on how to do it.

Your help is greatly appreciated!!!

Jerry