[ensembl-dev] question about Ensembl GO database updata

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Aug 30 17:17:43 BST 2012

Hi Mei,

The Ensembl Ontology database is updated every release. GO annotations for human are also imported every release; the update cycle for other organisms depends on how often we update the xrefs. These updates are mentioned in our release notes.

Hope this helps,

Andy

Andrew Yates                   Ensembl Core Software Project Leader
EMBL-EBI                       Tel: +44-(0)1223-492538
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus   Fax: +44-(0)1223-494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD, UK         http://www.ensembl.org/