[ensembl-dev] Configured BAM and VCF sources

Nick Langridge nickl at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Sep 28 14:14:55 BST 2011

Hi Fedor,

Below is a configured BAM example. Note also that you should remove
eg-plugins/bam (if you are still using it) this is no longer required -
the BAM code has been integrated with Ensembl webcode.

[ENSEMBL_INTERNAL_BAM_SOURCES]
Puccinia_triticina_SRR035315 = regulation

[Puccinia_triticina_SRR035315]
source_name        = Transcriptomics sequencing on Puccinia triticina
description        = RNA-Seq study.
source_url         = /path/to/bam/files/SRR035315_GG705475.bam
source_type        = rnaseq
display            = normal

Cheers,
Nick