[ensembl-dev] Local V64 instalation

Beth Yates bp1 at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Oct 19 11:03:28 BST 2011

Hi Duarte,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have a cron job that
runs each night to generate the api tar ball. For release 64 we moved
the website to new hardware unfortunately we forgot to switch the cron
job off on the old hardware and turn it on on the new hardware. This has
now been fixed and the correct files will be generated and updated on
the FTP site overnight tonight.

Best regards,
Beth