[ensembl-dev] V.64 - Perl Warning issued when using load_registry_from_multiple_dbs()

ian Longden ianl at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Oct 6 14:33:45 BST 2011

It sounds like you may be missing a bracket. This call should look something
like:-

   $registry->load_registry_from_multiple_dbs( {
        '-host'    => 'ensembldb.ensembl.org',
        '-user'    => 'anonymous',
        '-verbose' => '1'
      },
      {
        '-host'     => 'server.example.com',
        '-user'     => 'anonymouse',
        '-password' => 'cheese',
        '-verbose'  => '1'
      } );

If you send the actual call it would be easier to diagnose.

Cheers,
Ian.