[ensembl-dev] How to retrieve Global minor allele frequency (MAF) via ensembl ?

Fiona Cunningham fiona at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Nov 24 09:05:25 GMT 2011

 Dear Peter,

This is a new feature that dbSNP/NCBI have started to produce since
their release of dbSNP 134 sometime late in August. It takes a little
while for ensembl to catch up with the large data release dbSNP
provides but you should see this information in our next ensembl
release (release 65) coming out in early December.

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Best wishes,

Fiona

Fiona Cunningham
Ensembl Coordinator, Ensembl Variation Project Leader.
EMBL-EBI, Genome Campus, Hinxton, UK
www.ensembl.org || www.lrg-sequence.org
fiona at ebi.ac.uk   || t: +44 1223 494612