[ensembl-dev] adding a new specie

oreetseng at sanbi.ac.za oreetseng at sanbi.ac.za
Tue Nov 8 15:02:56 GMT 2011

Hi Anne,

The first part is fixed (search on the front page), i have also added the
species.ensembl_alias_name value, I still get the same complaint, with the
specie name not appearing:

"multi is not a valid species name for this instance
Use of uninitialized value $common in hash element at
fungi/eg-plugins/common/modules/EnsEMBL/Web/Document/HTML/SpeciesPage.pm
line 39"

I am proof checking the modifications made to the files and will keep you
posted,

Thanx a lot!!
Oreetseng