[ensembl-dev] COSMIC data

Fiona Cunningham fiona at ebi.ac.uk
Wed May 25 15:12:21 BST 2011

Hello,

You can find out which version of cosmic ensembl is using from the
source table, version field. (Currently 51). In fact this is missing
from the website so I will make sure it gets added for the next
release.
We update every Ensembl release of the latest COSMIC data and
integrate this with our other variation data. Currently we include all
SNP changes and small insertions and deletions from COSMIC but we do
not yet have structural variation data from them.

Here is the link to the download page:
http://www.ensembl.org/info/data/ftp/index.html

There are two files of somatic data, one which includes consequences
and the other without the consequences.

Best regards,

Fiona

Fiona Cunningham