[ensembl-dev] get_all_Exons() get nothing for some transcripts

Chen Jinfeng jfchen at genetics.ac.cn
Thu Mar 17 07:33:52 GMT 2011

Hi all,

I found some cases of get_all_Exons() get nothing for some transcripts. It will cause throw out in /Bio/EnsEMBL/DBSQL/TranslationAdaptor.pm:147.
Does any one know the possible reasons for fails in this function? The genes were created by genebuilder. There may have some unfinished jobs or rerun jobs. I have check the gene/transcript/exon/translation table. Exons were exists in the table, but I get nothing when using the function get_all_Exons(). For most of genes and transcripts it works fine.
Thanks!

Jinfeng