[ensembl-dev] assembly table in core database

Andrea Edwards edwardsa at cs.man.ac.uk
Fri Mar 11 19:36:06 GMT 2011

Hello

Please could you tell me why, for example, the clone AL445212.9 (seq
region id = 22114) only has overlap from base 101 with chromosome 13
(seq region id = 27513) in the assembly table rather than from its first
base. There is nothing in this table either about its overlap with its
neighbouring clones or its supercontig HSCGR13_CTG1. If you look at the
clone the annotated region of the clone is from base 101 onwards. I
don't understand the significance of base 101

thanks