[ensembl-dev] gerp conservation scores

Javier Herrero jherrero at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Mar 11 11:28:20 GMT 2011

Hi Alison

It uses one single tree for regions where no segmental duplications have been
detected by the pipeline. In every region where the EPO pipeline detects
segmental duplications, we need a specific tree for that locus. We use semphy
to estimate a tree from the alignment and uses this as an input to GERP.

I hope this helps

Javier

--
Javier Herrero, PhD