[ensembl-dev] Bio::LocatableSeq::end warning message

Hans-Rudolf Hotz hrh at fmi.ch
Tue Mar 8 16:41:25 GMT 2011

Hi Giuseppe

> thanks for your reply. Out of curiosity, what was the nature of the
> problem you had found? Did you stop using 1.6.1 since that due to
> further complications? I haven't had any problems at all using
> 1.6.1/Ensembl API for the past year but I might consider downgrading if
> more serious incompatibilities are found.

I don't think it is serious. I got the same result independent of the
BioPerl version. Using, the current version, I just got the warning
message about overriding the value.

Since, I don't like warnings, I have both BioPerl versions installed and
I use the old one whenever I do ensembl stuff.

Regards, Hans