[ensembl-dev] Fwd: Re: 1000 Genomes SNPS

Pontus Larsson Pontus.Larsson at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Mar 2 17:54:33 GMT 2011

Yes, release 61 contains quite a lot more data from the 1000 genomes project
compared to 60. The variation sets I was referring to was indeed added in
61. Please do observe some caution when it comes to variation sets as these
are not to be considered entirely "stable". We will for example rename a few
of them for the upcoming release 62 (but probably not the 1000 genomes
sets).

Thanks
/Pontus